Lasting Transformation takes you on a journey to experience the process of transformation, which can result in powerful, positive change. Life's journey provides us with the many opportunities for self-knowledge, self-love, and deep personal transformation
"LASTING Transformation is the medicine that so many people need right now."
– Christine Northrup, MD, Author of the New York Times Bestseller Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Revised Edition )
"In her book, LASTING Transformation, Abby Rosen offers a delightful, well-structured methodology to actually guide the reader through the crucial steps of self-realization. Dr. Rosen is a dedicated spiritual explorer, a highly skilled therapist, and a talented healer who has given over the wisdom and compassion of a lifetime of personal practice. I strongly recommend this book for those who seek to open their hearts and souls to their true potential.”
– Rabbi David Cooper, author of God is a Verb: Kabbalah and the Practice of Mystical Judaism and
A Heart of Stillness: A Complete Guide to Learning the Art of Meditation
" Abby Rosen is a master therapist and spiritual teacher. Her accessible and inspiring guide to lasting transformation is a gift for every person who thirsts for the full expression of psyche and spirit in their life.”
– Joan Borysenko, PhD, author of Not the End of the World and Your Soul’s Compass
"Those who have been wounded by their childhood experience develop a personality that is fearful and self-destructive… Read on and learn how to transform yourself.”
– Bernie Siegel, MD, author of Love, Magic & Mudpies , and Prescriptions For Living
The book itself is actually two different books, woven into a single tapestry of earth and spirit. The book is very personal and, at the same time, an objective and practical manual for moving along one’s own transformational path.”
– From the Forward by Sidra Stone, PhD and Hal Stone, PhD, authors of The Basic Elements of Voice Dialogue, Relationship, and the Psychology of Selves
Abby Rosen brought into her book experiences from decades of psychotherapeutic work with clients and from her years of spiritual practice. Written in a clear, easily understandable style and strewn with humorous cartoons, LASTING Transformation is a manual that will guide its readers through the challenges of everyday life, as well as the ups and downs of the spiritual journey."
– Stanislav Grof, MD, author of Psychology of the Future, The Cosmic Game, The Ultimate Journey, and When the Impossible Happens